[Dailydrool] Debbie

ROWDY NIGHTS rowdynights at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 05:26:38 PDT 2013

I am starting to get very concerned, we have not had a Debbie update in a while, unless I have missed it.  Bev, could you please give us an update?  She is always in my prayers and on my mind.  I hope all is well and she is resting and getting better each day.

Also a HUGE Thank you to Laura for all her hard work on the Calendar....there are no words to express my gratitude for everything you do for the sake of the hounds.  I would be lost if she wouldn't have taken on this huge project, I get so much joy out of turning the page each day and seeing all the beautiful babies.  God Bless you Laura!!

Teresa
Deuce
Rowdy atb missing my little buddy
Yukon atb forever in my heart