[Dailydrool] update on the triplets and sleeping

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Sun Oct 6 13:24:38 PDT 2013

We miss sleepin' with our Mama and Papa but it is best for Harvey not to
hurt his back.

I sneak in in the middle of the night if Papa forgets to close the gate all
the way.

Harvey does not even try to jump on the bed in the mornings when Mama
carefully lets us in the bedroom while she and Papa have coffee.

I can tell Mama is still sad and misses us but we like the family room, we
can peak in at Mama and Papa anytime we want.  Love, Phoebe