[Dailydrool] Nationals/Marlene

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 08:09:25 PDT 2013

I am guessing but this morning they are doing field events, this afternoon
I believe is agility and actual conformation is not until this evening with
the Futurity.
My guess is they are not filming the field events. I cannot imagine any
handler being pleased to have someone clumping along beside them shooting
film during tracking...nor many photographers being thrilled at hauling
butt over hill and dale, through briars, ditches, and fallen logs...Just a
guess.

MomPerson, who misses tracking but not as much as Nigel misses tracking.