[Dailydrool] Debbie updated update

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 08:13:46 PDT 2013

Spoke with Deb for a few minutes this morning. She is ok (relatively
speaking) and is kind of hiding with everyone at home trying to push food
on her. She really can eat very very little: the tumor has ulcers on it and
when the food hits that spot the pain is horrible, and it makes her sick.

While I cannot possibly imagine what she is going through, when I had my
ulcer I could tell you precisely where it was even when WATER passed over
it from the pain. I lost 17 pounds in two weeks because the pain caused me
to throw everything up. I subsisted on McD's milkshakes which I am positive
are made of Barium. (Just kdding. Sort of.)(About the Barium)'

So I can only begin to appreciate what Deb is going through right now. Love
and hugs to her.

Bev