[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 11:43:21 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone!
It is Browyn the Fairy Princess!  I had to have another adventure today
without my brothers.  I keep telling mom that I don't like adventures
without bodyguards.  She just doesn't listen.  I even shook all over and
refused to walk.  Then I peed on mom when she picked me up to carry me to
the car.  Believe it or not, that got no response.  Anyway, I went to the
vet.  He weighed me and told me to quit eating hazelnuts in the backyard.
 They are making me fat.  Ha!  Then he looked in my ears and said they were
better, but not all the way better.  So, he packed them with that smelly
stuff again.  Now I have to go back in two weeks and have them checked
again.  Mom didn't think they were all the way better yet, because I was
still scratching them.

Poor Beauford thinks he is going to die.  They are harvesting corn and
beans around here and he is allergic to all that dust.  It makes him feel
terrible and he scratches and he has a rash all over.  Bugsey is on
atopica, so he is not in as bad a shape.  He just has no energy and his
eyes are all goopy.  I will be glad when it is winter and we can play in
the snow!

We are praying and drooling for all those in need, especially Debbie and
our friend Colt.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with her WarYear Prinzes, Beauford and Bugsey and
mom, Jennifer