[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at optimum.net
Mon Oct 7 17:59:45 PDT 2013

Dear Browyn:
Your mama needs to get or make up some Blue Power Ear Treatment.

I know what she is thinking--this is some crazy recipe used by crazy
people who just don't want to go to the vet's and get good care. She is
not right. This might be used by crazy people who have tried everything
and had nothing work. Once they find the Blue Power Ear Treatment, they
love it for life.

Just have her google the name, and she will find the recipe. It's harder
to get the ingredients than to make it up. But I have, so far, always
been able to get some pharmacy to get them for me. This time I had to go
to a compounding pharmacy, but they were happy to order the ingredients
for me.

Our Alexis had a terrible, terrible pseudomonas infection. This was the
only thing that kept her from having a total ear canal ablation in one
of her ears (it was too late for the other, unhappily). Since then, I
have sworn by the stuff.

Horton's ears have been bad lately, and I got the ingredients to make up
another batch. As soon as I get back to the store to get 70% alcohol (I
only have 90% on hand), I will be making up a batch.

Read the whole description that comes with the recipe, though it is a
bit long. It is important. As long as there is no ear perforation,
things should be fine.

I also would recommend that your mama read this blog:
http://speakingforspot.com/blog/2013/10/06/ear-disease-in-dogs-part-two/
Have her access the link to the first part to find out about the ear
canal; this part will describe the troubles that are part of the whole
ear thing.

We hope you feel better soon.
Pam and the Dashing Bassets