[Dailydrool] Visting Vets

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at comcast.net
Mon Oct 7 17:45:46 PDT 2013

Daria,

Not sure where you live, but see if you can find a visiting or traveling vet in your area who will come to your house. My first basset was a bassador, and she went into meltdown at a vet's office. I found a vet who would come to the house, and have not looked back. Since I have four (did have five), it is so much easier for

vacs and check ups to do it at home. They have euthanized my old ones at home, when it was time, which is so huge, in my opinion. I am not sure where you live, but I have the choice of several in Salt Lake. My regular visiting vet was out of town when Buster my Addison's boy needed to be euthed, and I found a vet in nearby town. He did charge me a trip charge of $60.00 to come as far as he did, but it was so worth it. He and his wife came and were just very gentle and sweet with Buster and my family.

Marilyn Briggs