[Dailydrool] Honey for allergies?

Barbara Rocheleau bjrocheleau at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:21:12 PDT 2013

Hello to my wonderful Drool family!  I have a question about an issue that came up on a Facebook forum for my town, and I come to you for your opinions. Someone wrote in about dogs with allergies and licking their paws.  Another suggested giving the dogs local honey.  They attached an article that talked about honey for dogs and the healing "powers."  The article even talked about honey getting rid of warts on the dogs and healing sores.  I think I am going to try it for Opie, who licks his paws raw.  ( I will give it to him orally.) Layla has two warts that I may try it on, but I am afraid Opie will lick her dry.  He already nibbles on one of the warts!   So I would appreciate any opinions you have on honey!
Thank you!!
Barbara mom person to Layla (with a wart on my beautiful face!) and Opie ( laying here licking my paws!)

Sent from my iPad