[Dailydrool] Gone and arrived

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:26:33 PDT 2013

Next week, on 10/16 will be the 4th year of the passing of Pierre Sr.  Finally, I can speak about him w/o crying.
That is because of Jr.
OMG, Jr is something something.  He is the sweetest dog in a devil disguise.
I rescued him on 11/21/09, five days after the one month anniversary of Sr's passing.
I didn't look for him, but he found me, thanks to Angelika.
It was an accident that was written in the stars.
Besides all that, the rest of the herd is stable, Sis may have new health issues to conquer but she speaks to me in headlines, and I haven't gotten any new news lately, but last I heard her calcium was high... no more info there.
Mom had a nasty cough today when I visited her.  She was asleep and when I tried to awaken her, she coughed a lot, so I let her be.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd