[Dailydrool] Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 7 19:52:47 PDT 2013

Hi it's LuLu,

The clueless momPerson was gone first of the month so I thought I was home free.  Nope, the old woman grabbed me and dragged me into the walk in shower and gave me a bath.  And then, she rounded us up one by one and washed our ears.

She was nervous you see because the clueless dadPerson it turns out had a stupid leison turn up on his stupid pancreas which can be VERY stupid and he had to go to the stupid doctors office and get injected with stupid radioactive dye so they could examine the stupid leision on his stupid pancreas and make sure it wasn't stupid cancer.  Which it is NOT.  NOT Cancer.  That is our favorite two words in the english language when used together which they were, today.

I swear we have more trouble with the dadPerson.  He is a failure you know.  At retirement.  The man has retired 3 times.  So far.  And the fool still answers the phone.  Like today.  Today he answered the phone because he thought it might be a family member trying to find out if it was cancer or not (which it was not) and it was a previous co-worker that wants him to take a job at some outfit that can't seem to get along without him.

For goodness sakes the old geezer is 60 already and cranky and likes to sleep (with mememememe) and go for walkies (with mememememememe) and sit in the yard and pet memememememe and he is not available to the general public.  Only they might tempt him enough to actually take the offer.  Again.

It's all very stupid.

Love,
LuLu