[Dailydrool] Nationals!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 8 03:49:48 PDT 2013

We are here!     My sister, Mel flew down to Orlando to drive with me to St
Louis and help out as we set up Bessie's Boutique and sell Basset crap to
benefit the Bounders.

We rode in yesterday evening after stopping for breakfast in Nashville with
a longtime friend, and then stopping in IL to meet up with Lisa Potter to
get a few things she has made for the store.

The trip was good and every stop we made, a Powerball ticket was purchased,
but after checking numbers this morning, we should have held on to that
money....was really hoping to have better news for you all on that!

Bassets are arriving at the hotel and we had dinner last night with a group
of folks who included Alex and Melissa Jokela, and also Lisa Ritchie, from
MN.   So good to see them!

Weather has turned frigid,  (59 as a high today) and I might have to wear
more than flip flops.  Life can be cruel, but I will suffer through to gain
all the kisses I can from all the un-met hounds I will encounter.

Store set up is at noon today and Diane and John Rebhann from Orlando, will
be joining us for the fun.

Bounders are doing well, with Pat in charge.

Drool to all in need,   wish you all could be here.

hugs

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org