[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge....Sally is right. Someone is being counter productive!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Oct 8 13:29:30 PDT 2013

Sally asked the question I was thinking. Why would someone from a different rescue group go on facebook lists, described as associated with the Daily Drool and post requests for individuals to vote for a group other than the one currently selected on the Drool to receive votes. I have no horse in this race, don't offer opinions on what group when.......some droolers are way more accurate in targeting where getting the money is feasible......but I LOVE seeing groups get money for paw hounds!!
At the risk of having the person who has been posting the requests for a different group send suspicious packages to my house......... I just wrote under one of her solicitations:

 "I thought that the Droolers came up with a rescue to vote for each time. Doing that has done really well. and that this time it is Basset Buddies of Wisconsin. The folks who discuss the pickings have been very good at eyeballing the competition... I just took a look. In Tennessee, Big Fluffy Dog Rescue has 48.39% of the vote. Belly Rubs Basset Rescue has 3.13%. In Wisconsin, Basset Buddies is presently in second place behind the Airdales by .75 (Three quarters of a percent.) Which is a tiny bit further behind than a couple days ago. Would you mind explaining the logic of trying to make up 45.26% in a week as opposed to casting a vote with a more realistic chance of getting the state money? (I have zero input in choosing which rescue to vote for, at what time and have zero affiliation with either of the basset rescues.....just like seeing successful free money for poor bassets)"

Yup, I know anybody can vote for anybody they want and that it is a free world where this individual can ask for votes....but lets be practical.......a huge margin or a little one that might actually be made up.....and had some of the individuals who responded to her by voting for what appears less pragmatic voted to try and bridge the less than a percentage difference margin in Wisconsin....well.....I hope she sleeps well at night if the bassets in Wisconsin lose by such a little bit."

Back to trying to make friends with the darn shelter challenge website. Like Sally, I have seen the c at t thing go round more often than I'd like when the page.freezes.  Please vote every day, as often as they allow.....the bassets are so close!! http://www.shelterchallenge.com/

How could the inestimable Pw. Rolph be anything but right?

dawnslave