[Dailydrool] We Hab Esciting Night

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 04:22:27 PDT 2013

Middel ob da nite lass nite Mr. Biskit he bin pukin and he tell MomPerson
he need a thing callt a nammbulents.

She got rite on it we all shutted up in crates wif da room door shut when
da robbers come. Dey come rite inna front door strange men we yelling and
hollerin WE SAVE YOUSE but nobody come let we out!

Dese mens dey STEAL MR BISKIT!  Yessir they do!! They plop im in dat chair
an dey teke he out da door and thrown he inna truk wif Crissmuss lites
flashin onit.

MomPerson she so brave she run rite afferem, chassin dat truk.

We no nose whut happen but MomPerson come beke a couple hours later wif Mr.
Biskit who went to bed. MomPerson led we ousside an feed we and now we juss
waitin. Maybe sumday we nose whut happen. She say Mr.Biskit mebbe hab food
poison. I don't nose why he wanna eet poison but dese peepels dey strange.

Love and drool to all whut needs it,
Conely ob Conley, Llewis, Nigel an Doc