[Dailydrool] Dear Snoopy

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 12 16:31:42 PDT 2013

Dear snoopy,
  I have been thinking about you and Gracie and Lulu and the clueless family today. today in our town there is one of those events where the humans go run down the middle of the highway, ride their bicycles way to fast ignoring road signs, and then swim out in the ocean with the sharks. what made me think particularly of your mama is that the newspapers here have been full of news that the marine biologists had to go out and capture a young monk seal and put him in jail until the humans come back to their senses because he kept biting the swimmers. He nipped two of them before they nabbed him and spirited him to the hooskow for a short incarcerated vacation. what is the matter with these humans? by all reports, the seal just wanted to play.
  I was also thinking of you because my brother and I have been abandoned. Mom and dad packed suitcases and disappeared. a nice dogsitter has moved in, but Bo and I are very sad. she tells us Dad will be back in a couple of days but mom won't be back for another week. we are not sure we will survive. the commander is doing his best to right the situation by keeping the dogsitter up all night, hoping she will send SOS signals to the slaves to return. it is going to be a long week. I understand our dadslave is planning to pay the dogsitter double wages. Dadslave can be pretty strict and it may be even harder when it is just dad in charge, so I do not share the commander's optimism. Momslave,where are you??? Harley of Hawaii