[Dailydrool] Deer Conoley, ad-bishe needed

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 12 16:14:28 PDT 2013

Deer Ms. Conoley,

What, I needs teiki fings on me paws. Momma needs me find her a way ob getting bedder.
Da momma been fighteen fing caled deep-ration and she bedder but sumtimes she worse agein.
Me blind but  can see mum steel had bad deys and me washa know what I can do fur me momma.
She has no willing to do fings sometimes, she sey. Me gamma seys she hab to do any away. Me gamma strong woonans.
Whut can we du?
Lub
Beeoleta da blind basset whom see afar
Ps poor ms biskit that eat da poison. He culd die cus dose fings they kill. Da men stole him but gib him beck youse momma so mefinks it gud. Gib me lub to ms biskit. No poison eat nomore.
Beeoleta da blind basset whom see afar