[Dailydrool] DD moderator list update

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 07:29:34 PDT 2013

It has been some time since the Moderator list has been updated. Over the last couple of years there have been some changes to ‘personnel’ 😊 This link will take you to an updated list and how to contact mods if you need to.

Melissa Jokela worked through quite the technical jungle to get this list updated-Thank you! ( Melissa and hubby Alex not only do the grunt work of keeping the dailydrool digest running- they also donate the cost of the server). The list should be completely updated within a day.

Your current cast for moderators are:

Sandy Gaston, Suz Green, Norma Whelan, Sandi Wittenberg, Marion Billy, Angelika Hastings , Kay Jordan and Bev Szaton.

Our collective hats off to Drool Mom Nancy Gallagher who ran this list for 10 years by herself before retiring from that duty ( goodness it’s been almost that long again since then I think). She still runs the www.dailydrool.com website. If it weren’t for her- none of us would be here now.

Now back to Drooling...

Angelika