[Dailydrool] Benny

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 19:16:22 PDT 2013

Ben is not up to par, lately.  He gave me problems eating on Sunday  and
then threw up Monday morning, no food but just yellow bile.  He did not  want
to eat anything, PERIOD.  Called the vet and got some anti-nausea  meds and
boiled some chicken.  Struggled to get anything in him.  This  morning some
of the same, but did scramble an egg for him and got some chicken  in him.
Took him for a walk and some nasty diarrhea came out.  Later  in the morning
he needed to go out, and more of the same.  Took a sample of  it and called
the vet.  Took Ben in, and they took blood for all sort of  tests.  Vet
gave some anti-diarrhea meds and came home.  Took some of  the chicken to him,
and he did not want it.  Then I put some cheese  spread on it and he did eat
it.  For dinner, no interest in beef or chicken  until I put a cheese sauce
on it.  I to not know.  He is also a bit  lethargic, does not follow me
around as much.  He just sits on his chair a  lot more. I should have the test
results tomorrow.

Douglas