[Dailydrool] Benny

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 16 08:50:14 PDT 2013

Hi it's Snoopy,

I am sorry to hear Ben is under the weather.  When I puke up the yellow stuff my momPerson gives me pepsid because the vet told her that yellow stuff is acid from the stomach and it will just keep coming up until you give pepsid.  Stuff coming out the other end gets immodium from the clueless momPerson.

It sounds like poor Ben has a stomach bug which of course is not to be taken lightly, we are glad you called the vet, obviously Ben has a very smart and devoted dadPerson.  We are very sorry to hear he has a tummy ache at our house and are drooling for him.  We interrupted our morning nap specifically to drool for Ben that he feels better and wants some rice and boiled hamburger (thats what we get when we have a cruddy tummy).

More later from Snoopy who is looking forward to hearing that Ben feels better.
with LuLu who can really drool and Gracie who is really just the dickens but she does try.