[Dailydrool] LuLu in charge

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 16 15:25:10 PDT 2013

Hi everyone, it's LuLu,

Today the clueless momPerson decided to take Gracie and I to the dog park at lunch time.  She is a racist and she thinks the dog park should not be open to all canines, only dogs.  She doesn't like it when wolves show up, and neither does Snoopy.  Well, Snoopy wasn't there and so when Sky and Timber (full blooded wolves) showed up their mommy released them into the park.  Gracie went over there and play bowed them and then she ahrooooo roooo roooo'd Sky but he doesn't play much, he is already 11.  The clueless momPerson is predisposed to not trust Sky and Timber because she is clueless.  She likes Terry Sue though, who is Sky and Timbers mommy.

So there we were, Terry Sue and momPerson and me (I am momPerson's shadow) .... when Sky came over for a sniff.  Sky is an unaltered male wolf, about 85 lbs.  And he thinks he is in charge.  Well ........ he has got another thing coming he is not in charge, I am in charge, everyone knows that and he and I have discussed this before and he failed to show me the proper respect and when he shoved his snooter up my you know what and left it there too long I whipped around and I gave Sky what for!  Right now!!  And Sky apologized and backed off.  And momPerson practically had to check her purse for fresh underwear and Terry Sue was just laughing at the clueless momPerson and she said "Dale, Sky is NOT going to go after LuLu, LuLu is just putting him in his place, he knows she'll put him on his back if he doesn't back down."

The clueless momPerson remains just that, clueless.

More later from LuLu who is in charge wherever she goes for goodness sakes!!  Why does she think I am her shadow??  It should be obvious I do not need her protection.  The fact is, she needs MINE.