[Dailydrool] order your 2014 Senior Basset calendar through first week in November!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Oct 16 16:59:49 PDT 2013

Hi all!

We are extending calendar order times until the first week into November,
due to our graphic artist, being a bit tied up with a major project.

Once she gets the files for the calendar, she gets it turned around fast,
but it gives some of you a few extra days to order our 2014 Senior Basset
calendar!

I can still get them packaged and shipped out well in time for Christmas
presents!

So, if you want lovely senior Bassets hanging on your walls all year round,
please order at
<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_cate
gory=6>
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_categ