[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Oct 16 18:36:01 PDT 2013

Vet called today, and the diagnosis is pancreatitis, and he needs to be on
a low fat diet.  Now I have to find some foods that are that way and that
he will eat, the latter probably being the most difficult part.  Got
several cans of food that stated a minimum fat content of 6% or less.   Opened 2
for dinner for him without much success.  He showed no interest at  all in
them, and started to leave the room, but I called him back.  I  started to
hand feed him the chunks, but I only got some in him before he lost  interest.
I did manage to get 1/4# of Deli-Fresh in him, telling him it  was a treat.
 Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.  Poor Ben  will have to
change his life style, and in the process, I will probably age  quite a bit.  At
70, I do not have that many years to age.

Douglas