[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua withlilly, justin and jade ATB.

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Thu Oct 17 01:48:30 PDT 2013

Good morning all and healing drool been sent to all in need.  We are sending
get well and stay well drool to humans Mr. Biskit ,Virginia, Leslie and
houndies Colt and Pixel. We are sending comforting and heart healing drool
to the family and fur friends of Pat Benstein as well as to the slaves and
furfriends of Beemer, Duke and Marcel who have all left us for the Bridge
and we will also ask the slaves to give us an extra treat and light candles
in their memory.

Next weekend my brother and I will be at sixes and sevens, on Friday is the
Red Cross annual fund raising dinner ,which the slave William will go to as
the slave Johnathan will be in the country as part of the organizing
committee for the office spring weekend getaway .   On the Saturday and
Sunday the slave William has to attend meetings in the City starting at
08.00 on both days with the Saturday meetings ending at 20.00 and Sunday at
17.00.We are not sure what the slaves have arranged for us over next weekend
.  When we went out walking this morning the slave Johnathan took us to see
our friend Benji up the road ,but we did not see him today as he was inside
as his slaves are renovating his house and all the work people were
arriving, my brother Joshua started to guard Benji's house and would not
allow the work  people to enter the gate and the slave Johnathan had to tell
the workers to use the properties other entrance gates which they did with
Joshua quickly following.

Jasmin and Joshua busy preparing for puppy school which will take place at
our house later on today .

Lilly , Justin and Jade ATB just looking in with great interest.

Slaves William and Johnathan forever busy with one thing or another.