[Dailydrool] Latest on Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 17:10:55 PDT 2013

Just thought I would ask for a little drool.  Bugsey will be going under
the knife on Monday.  He has had this little tumor on his eyelid.  The vet
has just been cutting it off and Bugsey holds real still for him.  Well, I
was looking at it and almost overnight the tumor grew up in his eyelid.
 You really can't see it unless you pull his eyelid up.  It is the size of
a half marble.  I am really hoping some of it is just fluid.  Bugsey has
had skin cancer before that we had to remove when he was a whopping one
year old.  Now he is 3.  I am not really worried about him handling the
anesthesia, but I am worried about what kind of tumor it is and if they can
fix it without damaging the eye.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess