[Dailydrool] Training Male Slaves

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 04:30:02 PDT 2013

Months ago I bought a bread box, since bread products are a favorite of
counter cruising dogs. It is way back on the counter, cannot be opened
without a thumb, and the paper towels rest comfortably behind it, also out
of reach.
Yesterday evening, sitting in my work/bed/kennel/tvroom watching something,
I heard a roar of male slave rage.
YOU B*****D!!! YOU  etc etc etc!!!!!

Slowly I made my way into the other room to find the Male slave in a
hallway, flinging bits and pieces of bagels and bread into the living room,
swearing copiously.

Conley was standing quietly by the back door.
Expecting the worst (Doc did it) I inquired who was responsible--
Well it wasn'tDoc! I was told-- he was not even in the room! It was
CONLEY!! He ate ALL the bread product. 4 Bagels and a half a loaf of bread,
right behind John's chair, maybe three feet from where John sat watching
football.
It seems the MaleSlave made a sandwich, and LEFT THE BREAD BOX OPEN.

Mmmmm. So much for blaming Doc for everything....Heheheheh

MomPerson to Llewis, Nigel, Conley and Doc