[Dailydrool] Training Male Slaves

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Oct 20 06:33:08 PDT 2013

Daniel would repeatedly make dinner...remember that he wanted the (insert
condiment)...leave the table for just a moment to retrieve said
condiment...and Lilie's head would suddenly appear and snatch something from
his dinner plate and then disappear under the table.

When I say repeatedly, I mean that this happened more times that I could
count.  For years I would either remind him to push his plate toward the
center of the table, or I would move it for him.

Finally, I just let Lilie do her thing (she's a dog and always on the
lookout for a sudden bit of food) while the husband (an intelligent adult
human who just never learned) would suffer the consequences.

Disclaimer...this never applied when there was anything that would hurt
Lilie like chicken with bones.  Then I would move the plate to protect her,
not his dinner.

Katie and Lilie