[Dailydrool] Blue Power earwash

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 20 08:03:48 PDT 2013

I thought and thought about this but am sending.  Miss Becky had her only one ear infection at age 10 and it took six weeks of vet visits to cure.   Her ears were so inflamed and we used several meds as well as a weekly earwash by vet.  I asked about the blue power recipe (which I'm sure is good if no inflammation) - she said no for Becky's cuz it would be painful.
Just a suggestion which I hope helps.
Hers was a rod infection which means nothing to me but was very painful and  she bit a male vet and she loved them especially Dr. Bass
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB

I thought and thought about this but am sending.  Miss Becky had her only one ear infection at age 10 and it took six weeks of vet vusuts to get over.   Her ears were so inflamed and we used several meds as well as a weekly earwash by vet.  I asked about the blue power recipe (which I'm sure is good if no inflammation) - she said no for Becky's cuz it would be painful.