[Dailydrool] More on the Basset Rescue of Florida quilt

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 14:01:57 PDT 2013

aloha. check out the small quilt Pam Farris is woofling for Basset Rescue of Florida. (Last Drool) When I made it, I envisioned it as a dog bed quilt--that is why it is the size it is. It is 100% cotton with cotton batting, so it is machine wash and dry. a lot of drools earlier this year noted problems with machine washing dog bedding, so I thought the perfect solution would be a Basset quilt on top of the bed.