[Dailydrool] Calendar

john_falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 13:52:03 PDT 2013

Are we too late??  Daddy has been remiss in ordering his pile of calendars for family Christmas presents this year and so we were wondering if he can still order them.  The family will banish him (and rightfully so) from the family dinner and gathering if he doesn't bring DD Basset A Day calendars for all the immediate family members involved.  They would all miss our beauty and Bassitude without their most treasured present.  PLEASE tell us that they are still available or Daddy will not be able to retrieve the treasured leftovers for us.  (YES, WE GET PUNISHED FOR HIS NEGLIGENCE).

Mollie Mae and Barney........yeah, HIM too