[Dailydrool] Willie needs some drool today

SandyWhe sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 03:09:49 PDT 2013

We need to ask for some drool today to help him thru his surgery this morning. Friday morning I noticed a marble sized swelling in his anal gland that was hard, immovable and not painful. We took him to the vet that morning and he is scheduled for surgery this morning. He is the sweetest boy. When he left for the vet Friday morning the girls howled and howled. We are all really worried but we believe in the power of the drool.
Sandy W
 Bea, Val, Dora & Willie
 Bug & Daisy the tall dogs
See our family at: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320