[Dailydrool] Basset sweater at Macy's

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 15:59:48 PDT 2013

This is addressed to the ladies... men, just move on. I really wanted that
sweater, but hesitated because Hilfiger usually caters to a younger
demographic - their xl is equal to about a 12-14 U.S. I wear a 16 and
usually have to go up two sizes in knits if I don't want them
shrink-wrapped to the 36FF tatas. But I really wanted that sweater, so I
took a chance. Ladies, do not worry about sizing. The xl is actually loose!
The knit is very thin, but good quality, and the basset is actually
intarsia knit into the front rather than just screen printed.

It's not super cheap even on sale, but you'll be happy with the quality. If
anyone was holding off on buying one because you think you're too fluffy to
fit into one, go for it. It's just adorable.

Esther, with Waldo and Basil ATB