[Dailydrool] New Buppy

CHRIS jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Oct 24 04:51:04 PDT 2013

The other day Western Missouri Basset Rescue, inc.  got a call from an owner
he needed to surrender his 7 month old Basset puppy because he has four
children under the age of seven and she is too big and knocks them down. His
wife is expecting their fifth child now and they have banned her to be an
outside only dog and kept away from the kids. So of course we took her...
she is a beauty but she was covered in fleas so bad it looked like her fur
was crawling and her ears were full of brown gunk and slime. This poor thing
has not seen a vet ever!!!
I just do not understand people they bought this dog from a local Pet Store
and paid some serious moolah for her he gave me all of her paperwork
including the credit card receipt for $2200.00 I do not think he knew that
was in his envelope with her pedigree papers but it was and then she was
treated so poorly ... I just do not understand people.
Well she saw our vet yesterday and had to have several things, shots, tape
worm meds, fecal, worming, ear meds, and still needs to be spayed so that
will come soon but we are strapped for funds if anyone could help please do
we have been running on a shoestring lately and no funds coming in. I will
get pictures up on her soon as soon as she looks a little better poor thing
has had a sad life but she is enjoying herself now with us and will be
adoptable as soon as we get her spayed. And house trained better.
http://wmbri.org