[Dailydrool] spoke too soon: war at PBF headquarters

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 09:44:09 PDT 2013

I jinxed myself crowing about Bo sleeping through the night. He has declared war on the no breakfast change and last night started whining and barking at 3 and kept it up until six. this wasn't random demented barking--it was purposeful "feed me" barking. At six, DH got up and yelled at him and Bo retreated and is now sleeping.  Basically Bo gave me a four day grace period after my trip and now the battle is on. who will cave first? sleepless me or the never defeated commander? It better be the commander? Just sayin.