[Dailydrool] Thank you, Lea Pierce

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 09:49:16 PDT 2013

That was simply a beautiful post you did regarding Linus & your experiences
with Bassets. I just cried like a baby because it hits home. I have no
significant other or children and my 2 bassets are everything in the world
to me. When I lost Pongo a couple of years ago, I hadn't had anything hurt
like that since I lost my mom. And I look at my little Cleo, who is 13, and
I tear up when I think about her being on the downhill stretch of her
lifespan. And I know people in my life who criticize when I spend $500 on
vet care but I've always said that I would sell everything I have for my
babies. They are always there for me, loving me unconditionally, and I
would do anything in the world for them. It just stinks that they all don't
have longer lives and I cry right along with everyone else when someone
loses one of their precious angels. I am so thankful for my Drool family.
And I am so thankful for the 2 sweet hounds who are my life and my home.
Sending healing drool to Linus's mom & dad.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."