[Dailydrool] When is it time for adult dog food?

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 25 16:41:53 PDT 2013

Healing droll to all who are in need.

It was good to see something about Debbie W I've been searching the droll for news.  Now for my question.

Heidi is 8 1/2 months old now.  When should she start on adult dog food.

Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com

The Blue Flame
Five books from Long and Short Reviews.
Reviewed by Geranium

 "I highly recommend this lively, well-written fantasy, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next volume in the series, which, unfortunately from my point of view, won't be out until February, 2012.  "