[Dailydrool] Puppycide

C Bradley cbradley at bradleyaudio.com
Fri Oct 25 16:42:05 PDT 2013

I don't know anything about the people doing this and I am not a
representative for them. The link is to a crowd funding request and includes
a really sad & terrible preview for the project they are working on. They
are trying to get funding to produce a documentary to educate the public on
police incidents where family pets are killed - often with little or no
provocation. I am not asking you to contribute - I am just bringing this
issue to your attention. It's really a terrible situation. It is not in
place to say policemen are all bad - they are asking that police receive
better training so they know how to react without lethal force whenever
possible. This could happen to any one of our dogs in an instant.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1850434439/puppycide-the-documentary