[Dailydrool] Feedback please

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 26 14:20:31 PDT 2013

Aloha. I am in need of some feedback, which can be sent to my email address. for the past couple of days I have been cutting Basset fabric squares from the various dog fabrics I've collected. These will make a terrific quilt(s) depending upon how I combine them.

Here's the question. (No commitment implied). I will donate the finished product(s) to Rescue. which would you be most interested in having? a Basset dog bed quilt (washable/dry able) to top your hound's bed, or a human sized quilt big enough for a sofa throw or maybe even a twin bed? These/this would be a patchwork quilt rather then an art quilt--you'd want to use it as bedding rather than hang it on a wall. I might or might not have enough squares to do both.

thank you. Val vlbzwick at yahoo.com