[Dailydrool] howling dixie

Nancy Cohen nursenancy4 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 07:09:56 PDT 2013

last night dixie went into our bedroom and started howling because she
obviously heard something......what she heard was a skunk outside the
window because by the time we got there the whole bedroom stunk !!!! but we
realized she was howling at something else......marty has a man's clothing
valet and hung his jacket and hat on it......dixie thought it was a
faceless man and that is what she was howling at.....good girl dixie,
protecting  us   LOL......nancy, einstein and dixie