[Dailydrool] Shelter challenge - Golden Gate

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 11:46:38 PDT 2013

As a volunteer for Golden Gate Basset Rescue, I am pleased to see that they
were chosen as the rescue which we will vote for in this winter's Shelter
Challenge. Unfortunately they are in California, and I am pretty sure we
have always avoided California rescues since there is such high-competition
and it is difficult to win the state. However, that just means we have to
try harder as a group.

The current challenge runs from today, through December 22. Let's everyone
try to vote daily for GGBR. They could really use the money, and it would
be great to see us conquer such a difficult state. Currently a cat rescue
is in the lead with over 50% of votes, but GGBR is in 2nd with 4%. If we
can at least keep them in 2nd, they will possibly win something. And I
don't know if the cat rescue won the last round, but if they did, they are
not eligible to win this time, which gives GGBR an even greater chance of
winning.

So start now, and keep it up. We have less than 60 days to go, so really
try to vote daily from all of your possible devices and get your friends to
vote too. It will be easy to miss days once the holidays come around, so
even more reason to start the habit now and vote early.

Thanks and drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert