[Dailydrool] Scratch that - Shelter Challenge

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 11:52:02 PDT 2013

As I was catching up on my weekend digests I saw the post choosing Golden
Gate as the rescue of choice for the shelter challenge. Now I have gotten
further into the digests and found that the decision was changed to Basset
Buddies. So please disregard the email I just sent, urging everyone to vote
often for GGBR. I stand by my message to vote early and vote often,
especially with the howlidays creeping up on us....but please insert Basset
Buddies everywhere that I said GGBR. :)

Kacy