[Dailydrool] News from PBF Headquarters

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 12:34:23 PDT 2013

This is Bo, commander of the Pacific Basset Feet

I am pleased to announce that treaty negotiations with the rebelling slaves are proceeding nicely. Breakfast is back on the table, so to speak. the condition is that the dadslave is now in charge of feeding us breakfast. He sleeps in a temperature controlled, air purified room of his own at night with his sleep apnea equipment, and it is sealed off with a closed door and dogs are not allowed in there. So that means we can't get at him to start reminding him that breakfast time is approaching a few hours before the event. Then two snack times have been added to the two mealtimes (snacks are kibble without the special puréed chicken blended in), so we are back to four eating times A day. I would prefer seven, but four is a definite improvement.

and the slaves have resurrected my carriage, which used to have tires that immediately went flat. they had the tires professionally fixed at a fancy bike shop, so now I can go on excursions again and ride in style. The carriage looks like a cross between an old fashioned baby buggy and a jogging stroller. I sit with my head looking out the front and am wheeled along as the others walk. Because of my eyesight, I had been previously refusing to walk anywhere other than in front of my home. Now I can ride in style and draw attention (or laughs) from anyone who sees us.

In exchange for the above, I have transferred back to first shift and sleep through the night. I am thinking this is workable and we will be signing the treaty shortly.