[Dailydrool] Nationals

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 8 13:48:24 PDT 2013

I got to go to the Nationals today. I've waited so long for them to be back in St.Louis. We got to see the Sweeps (which were beautiful) and the obedience (which was awe inspiring). Then I came home and said SIT, Yogi.....SIT, Carlie Jane......SIT,Dolly.....hmmmmmmm.  It's supposed to work in theory!  I also got to meet Ms. Wendie Prince and buy some basset crap, and ABC Basset and bought more basset crap! It was a beautiful, gorgeous day and I'm knee deep in basset crap and stubborn hounds. What more could a person want?
Janet, Yogi, Carlie Jane, Dolly, and Bunny the Weimaraner who ALWAYS sits