[Dailydrool] Adequan

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 05:58:50 PDT 2013

Yes and it is great and it is expensive and you have to keep it up, but I
have had not only experience with Llewis with is but when I was a tech saw
it help a great many dogs.

With Llewis it worked for awhile and then I couldn't get it anymore and
then when I could, the price had gone up and somehow I never got back on
the wagon. Llewis is doing okay for Llewis but if I see him start to lose
ground again I will definitely go back to the Adequan.

MomPerson to Llewis, Nigel, Conley & Doc