[Dailydrool] adequan

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 08:36:37 PDT 2013

JP gets adequan shots every three weeks.  Initially, it was every two weeks, but over time, the visits can be reduced.  I buy a box (two bottles) and it is stored at the Vets, and a tech will give the shot for me.  I know I should be able to do the shot myself, but I really don't want to as I hated, hated, hated giving Pierre Sr. his allergy shots.  Besides, JP gets a weigh in along with his shot.  Since he started his diet, he has lost 10 pounds, and his breathing is better and cough less.
BTW, Novaritis offers a $20.00 rebate after 8 injections or buying a box.  Since it is expensive, the rebate helps.  You can access the rebate at novaritisrebates.com.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd