[Dailydrool] Bassets/Pomegranates/beige carpets (again)

meckler.12 at osu.edu meckler.12 at osu.edu
Sun Oct 20 07:04:10 PDT 2013

While this would not have solved the problem of pomegranate stains, let me suggest changing the carpeting from beige to a brown-and-black houndstooth pattern. First of all, the pattern itself, as the name and color-scheme indicate, is extremely appropriate for Basset lovers. The pattern goes with anything, for brown is the new black, and black is the old black. And brown and black are quite good at hiding the sort of stains regularly brought into the house by our not-particularly-fastidious canine friends.