[Dailydrool] Bassets/Pomegranates/beige carpets (again)

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at optimum.net
Sat Oct 19 19:09:11 PDT 2013

I do not wish to be biased, but it is a truth to be universally noted
that though hounds can be trained with some effort, when there are
female slaves in the house, the male slaves are much more difficult to
train. This is not impossible to do, but it will take many repeated
efforts and much patience. Somehow I think it has to do with the male
slaves' resistance to the female slave's demands.

On the other hand, today Drew got the hounds past my tomato patch with
no difficulty. Every time I bring them past it, the hounds have to have
a snack. So the male slaves can be very useful in other areas.

I am ready to rip up the tomato plants to save myself the aggravation of
constantly dragging the hounds beyond them.
Pam, food slave to the tomato-eating Dashing Bassets