[Dailydrool] a montana moment......

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 09:06:21 PDT 2013

below under our contact info is a link to our newest flyer for our HUGE
Revised Bracelet  Fundraiser .  I hope it works .......but if you have
trouble please do go to our website and click onthe Fundraisers tab.
Our webmaster is putting it on there today i hope/. Chris Bly and her
rescue org. is joining with Basset Rescue of Mt. to offer everyone some HOT
deals.      We wish everyone a hug and a drool to help you all thru any
hard times.     thank you for taking a peek at our newest flyer.  link below

--
Leslie Ames, President
Basset Rescue of Montana
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com