[Dailydrool] Vote for Fred!

Rose Hughes rosekh at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 16:56:22 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone!

I have entered Fred in the Senior Hounds Abound calendar contest this year.  Fred turned 10 on July 30th.  I adopted him in August 2007 from Mid-ABHR.  He was one of the OMBR 24 rescued from a puppymill by Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue.  You can read a little more about him, and vote for him, at the link below.  Each vote is $1, and you can add as many votes to your cart at once as you'd like to. The money raised goes to help out the senior bassets and beagles of Senior Hounds Abound. My "Old Man" and I would appreciate your votes!!

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_category=7

Thanks,
Rose and Fred (and Annie and Marty the Beagle too!)