[Dailydrool] my secret pawtner - Yvonne Irvin

leslie pimentel-matthews lesliematthews13 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 12:05:14 PDT 2013

My boys Howard and Simba are very upset that i have been slacking in
thanking my secret pawtner.... so upset they couldn't even write my note of
shame and i have to do it!

Yvonne Irvin. ...

thank you so much for all your goodies.... the t-shirt is awesome... and it
fits and i love PINK!!!!

the houndies love their goodies... and the kitties (sorry for swearing)...
eat up their treats like i haven't fed them in ages!

Magnets to add to my refrigerator magnet collection.. boy was i spoiled....
i was on vacation when the last envelope arrived and i am still trying to
get back into the swing of reality as i know it!

Once again thanks...

Leslie Pimentel-Matthews

Howard, Simba, Gus and Emmett!

Stan (atb)