[Dailydrool] Couldn't have said it better myself!

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:54:10 PDT 2013

Sandi, Delilah Belle and Dozer from NJ - You were right on point with your
post. I have found so much love & support from the Drool. I laugh and cry
and pray and sling as much drool as I can every day. My world and my heart
has grown with learning just how much so many people do to save these
precious hounds. I have respect for each and every one of you. I have
learned great tips and things to try, treat recipes, and so much more.

I'm always looking at Craigslist and yesterday a lady had posted about her
4-year-old rescue hound. Her girl had been rescued from horrible
circumstances and they adopted her. They love her to pieces and just got a
buppy recently. Her rescue girl suffers badly from allergies. They've had
her to vet countless times and have tried so many things. They take great
care of their babies and she was reaching out via craigslist to see if
anyone had any advice about skin issues. So little old me emailed her and
told her to sign up for the Drool (Facebook and Newsletter both). I told
her that this was the place for Basset lovers and that she'd get great
advice and learn a lot from so many great people.

Drool to every person and houndie that needs it (you're in my prayers daily)
Healing to everyone whose heart is hurting (you're in my prayers too)

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."