[Dailydrool] Shana Tova from Gracie

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 5 17:57:16 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

Happy new year.  It's new years starting last night.  So we've been partying right here at my house.  We have a HUGE challah, it's HUGE and round and wonderful and full of raisins and the people have been picking those out and feeding us the challah.  And they eat apples dipped in honey .... yummmmmmmm!  The people are having standing rib roast for dinner instead of a brisket this year because daddy says he thinks he can eat half of it this year!!

It is a beautiful day.  No school.  No work.  We all feel pretty good and we all love each other.  This morning mommy and daddy and me and LuLu and and Snoopy were all on the bed and I decided it was time to play so I play bowed LuLu who play bowed me back and we were jumping and wrestling and Snoopy looked over and made little sounds and came over and I mouthed his ear and he went to my hind end and he fleaed my back leg real gentle and then I jumped up and tackled LuLu and we rolled around and Snoopy came back in with LuLu and then it was me and LuLu and thne we were done and we all sat there and I said Ahroooooo Rooooo Roooooooooo.  And I looked around and Julianne and Natalie were there with us on the bed .....4 humans and 3 bassets all happy and healthy and loving each other!!!

It is happy and peaceful and contented and joyful here at my house.

Not like last year.  Last year was not like this, no it was not and Snoopy says some people are having our last year this year and to them I say NEXT YEAR!!!!!!  Next year is your year ...... and also for a special someone you should know that mommy tossed your name in there when they asked for prayers for healing for the sick (the renewal of body .... the renewal of spirit and let us say ..... amen).

You know who you are.  With any luck it'll be alright after awhile.  Meanwhile we'll keep drooling.

Love,
Gracie